Michigan Estate Planning Attorneys Serve Washtenaw and Livingston County Residents
Ann Arbor firm advises on wills and advance directives
You’ve spent a lifetime looking after your family’s interests, and consulting an estate planning attorney can help you continue to do that even when you’re gone. At Gardner & Associates, P.C. in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our resourceful attorneys can help you implement the right tools, including wills, trusts and medical directives, that will help you feel more confident about what the future holds for you and your loved ones. We have decades of experience serving the needs of Washtenaw and Livingston County residents.
Respected counselors crafting personal solutions
We are a boutique firm that takes pride in creating personal solutions for our clients and their estates. When you work with us, we will help you plan for your specific financial, medical and personal needs. You can also expect us to provide:
- Focused legal knowledge — We are recognized as authorities in all estate planning matters. With our thorough knowledge of the law in this area, we can explore all the options that are available to meet your particular needs.
- Vast experience — We’ve been helping clients with estate planning since 1996, so you can be confident that we know how to best protect your interests.
- Personal attention — We take the time to understand your needs and priorities and then to explore your options with you so you can make informed decisions.
Our founding attorney, Ronald D. Gardner, is a longtime Ann Arbor resident and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
Trusted authorities in all areas of estate planning
For more than 30 years, our attorneys have been helping Ann Arbor-area residents with all areas of estate planning, including:
- Probate and estate administration — Our firm is a trusted resource in probate and estate administration, an area in which our in-depth experience allows us to efficiently manage all aspects. You can leave your administration worries to us, knowing that our attorneys will ensure that your directives are carried out effectively and on time.
- Wills — We have vast experience in drafting wills, including living wills and advance directives. Our attorneys can also help you set up powers of attorney and advise you on how to best handle estate and gift tax planning.
- Trusts — We help clients establish trusts so that their wishes can be carried out while minimizing the hassle of the probate process.
At Gardner & Associates, P.C., we can help guide you through these or other estate planning concerns.
Contact an Ann Arbor estate planning attorney
Speak with a respected attorney at Gardner & Associates, P.C. in Ann Arbor, Michigan about estate planning today. Call us at 734-794-7680 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.