Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent™ (5.0 out of 5)
Ronald D. Gardner is a long-time Ann Arbor resident, and practices in the areas of trusts, estates and estate planning. He works regularly with individuals and corporate fiduciaries who are responsible for administering and distributing trusts and estates of all sizes, ranging from insolvent estates to estates in excess of $10 Million. He also represents individuals who are beneficiaries of trusts and estates.
Attorney Gardner administered trusts, guardianship and estates for nine (9) years
as an Assistant Vice-President and Trust Officer at Ann Arbor Trust Co. from 1975-1984.
He practiced law with the Ann Arbor firm of Harris, Lax, Guenzel & Dew (1984-1989)
and as Senior Attorney in the Ann Arbor office of the national law firm of Miller Canfield (1989-1996).
He founded Gardner and Associates, P.C. on December 20, 1996.
- University of Detroit, Class of 1982, J.D.
- Michigan State University, Class of 1974, B.A., with honors
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Member
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Section, Member and Past President
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate and Estate Planning Section, Member
- Washtenaw Estate Planning Council, Member and Past President
- First Presbyterian Church, Ann Arbor
- Washtenaw United Way, Past Department Chair
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation Professional Advisory Council, Past Member
- Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor, Past President